Director of Private Events & Sales
Hailey Grier first became a resident of Southern California a little over 18 years ago, since then she has made Temecula her forever home due to the amazing family-oriented community and beautiful landscape
Her natural passion for hospitality and hosting events combined with her organizational and detail-oriented talents has led her to the world of event planning. From milestone birthday parties to corporate holiday celebrations to elegant weddings, Hailey has delivered beautiful events seamlessly. You will never doubt her passion and dedication to your event and can expect 100% of her attention from start to finish creating and exceeding all expectations.
- My favorite musical artist or music type: I appreciate all music, but I love to wind down with Hawaiian Reggae. My husband’s family is from American Samoa and run the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu, this has made me fall in love with the music and culture.
- My favorite quote or famous saying: “Do more of what makes you happy.”
- My favorite city in the world: This is a tough one… I haven’t been yet, but I have Santorini, Greece on my bucket list. San Diego is where my hear lies.
- Number of years in the event/hospitality industry: 18 years +.
- I am originally from: Ogden, Utah.
- Favorite sport and team: I am obsessed with football and am a die hard Charger fan.
- My favorite way to spend my time when I am not working: I have two young boys that keep me busy. I love being a mom and taking them on adventures
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or passed: Robin Williams or Bill Murray
- Number one thing on my bucket list: Traveling the world.
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance, I would shop at: Tiffany & Co.
- My favorite part of the wedding planning process: Being able to create and cater to different cultures, personalities, and ideas to produce an event that is truly one of a kind
- Best advice I can give to a bride: Enjoy the moment and take in every second.